267 East Lancashire Road, Manchester, M27 0AAT 0870 861 5000 (10p per min) E firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms govern all reservations made through the hello hotel web site, customer services or on site, with Elle R Leisure Limited trading as hello hotel, a company registered in England under number 00890260 whose registered office is at 33 Collier Street Manchester M3 4NA. All correspondence should be addressed to 33 Collier Street Manchester M3 4NA. By completing your reservation you confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of your party
1. Any reservation made or order placed by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation subject to these terms and conditions. No contract between you and hello hotel shall come into existence until hello hotel issues a reservation confirmation by email
2. Payment in full or credit or debit card details may be required at the time of reservation. Payment should be made by credit or debit card. Additional charges may apply to certain types of payment including credit or charge cards. Payment for the room(s) or provision of credit or debit card details will guarantee your reservation unless exceptional circumstances apply.
3. Your room is guaranteed for you and is available for you to check into from the booked arrival time. Your room must be vacated by your booked departure date and time. Failure to leave your room by this time will result in additional charges up to and including a full 24 hour rate. Note that hello hotel reserves the right to remove belongings from rooms after the expiry time of the room reservation. Any items left in rooms or in the hello hotel premise may be treated as unattended baggage and maybe disposed of by security.
4. Your final account will provided to you upon check out.
1. You have the flexibility to amend or cancel your reservation anytime up until 2pm before your booked arrival date and your payment will be returned to you net of any card transaction fee you may have paid (72 hours in the case of multi room reservations). Within 24 hours (72 hours in the case of multi cabin reservations) of the date of your arrival there is no refund for your reservation. Please note that your reservation will not have been deemed cancelled or amended unless you have received written confirmation.
2. Any credit card handling charge applied to the original reservation will not be refunded in the event of cancellation. A handling charge may also apply in the event of monies being returned to the customer’s credit card.
3. Any reservation fee for reservation(s) made by telephone will not be refunded in the event in of a cancellation.
4. You will require a valid credit, debit or charge card at check in if you want to facilitate the purchase of any extras such as food, drinks or entertainment that you may require. Hello hotel sites do not generally accept cash transactions on site. There are some locations where a limited cash transaction facility may be available.
5. No refunds will be paid in the event of any force majeure event.
6. Where a credit card provided for a transaction subsequently ceases to be valid and the customer requests a transaction on that card e.g. refund/change of duration then the administrative costs of this, if any, will be charged to the customer. This shall include but not limited to any bank charges in making transfers to a customer’s bank or other account.
7. hello hotel will endeavour to refund any monies due promptly. Please be aware that we may need to contact you for your card details. Your refund should arrive in to your account within 21 working days after we have those details.
Multi room reservations
1. If you wish to reserve 3 rooms or more, our multi room reservation policy will apply. Hello hotel will allow amendments or cancellation of the reservations of individual rooms however a cancellation/amendment deadline of 72 hours will apply. The maximum number of rooms booked per transaction is 10.
1. Room prices are displayed on a per room basis and are inclusive of any taxes or charges including VAT that may be applicable at the time of reservation and include use of the room for up to 2 people. A take away breakfast, if specified, may be included in the room price, otherwise all meals, food and beverage is not included.
2. A charge will be applied for any additional guests staying in the room. Meals or beverages for any additional guests are not included in the room price.
3. For details of our room prices, please check our website www.hellohotels.co.uk
4. If you are leaving early from a multi night reservation a refund will only be available for the time booked 24 hours or more beyond the time you notify us (or in the case of multi room reservations – 72 hours).
5. All prices and details are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
1. hello hotel is a non-smoking hotel and no-smoking policies are enforced throughout the premises. In the event of a false alarm being activated by a customer violating our no smoking policy and the hello hotel premises being evacuated, hello hotel reserves the right to impose a charge on the customer who activated the alarm and/or creates any lingering smell of smoke or visible damage to surfaces and material finishes in guest rooms. This is a subject to a minimum charge of £100 to provide for deep cleaning of the rooms.
2. hello hotel has a few rooms which are adapted for customers with accessibility requirements. If you have limited mobility but do not require a specially adapted cabin our standard rooms are all suitable.
3. Although hello hotel will make every possible effort to accommodate your personal requirements, all rooms are subject to availability. We apologise in advance if your particular requests cannot be met.
4. We regret that, with the exception of assistant dogs, no pets are allowed in hello hotel premises.
5. Heating and/or cooking electrical appliances, such as toasters and mini cookers, may not be used in the rooms as they may set off the sensitive fire alarm system.
1. You confirm that you are at least 16 years of age all reservations are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
2. You confirm that you will not try to check in to hello hotel using false identification documents or assume the identity of a customer with a valid customer reservation.
3. hello hotel reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to any of its premises and will eject customers who behave in an aggressive manner to hello hotel staff or customers.
4. The website may contain a plan of the layout and rooms of hello hotel. The plan and photographs will only be a general representation of the accommodation. Actual unit size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary from those shown on the plan or in any description on the website.
5. In the event of malicious, wilful or negligent room or other property damage, hello hotel will charge the amount of any loss sustained by hello hotel, including business interruption losses to the credit/debit card of the registered customer. Where payment by the customer was made by means other than credit/debit card, hello hotel will pursue the matter through the relevant civil courts.
English, law and jurisdiction will apply to the terms and conditions.
© hello hotel 2012